See how prospects engage with docs after sending them.
About DocSend integration
DocSend tells you how prospects engage with your sales material after you send it. Know when to follow up, who to follow up with, and what to focus on, enabling you to do business faster.
DocSend integration features
- Get sales and marketing on the same page: Align your organization around key messages, campaigns, and collateral with a centralized content library. See what content is driving sales and closing deals in just a few clicks.
- Build lightweight content deal rooms: Spaces helps you identify decision-makers, see which content they spend time on, and drive deals forward with the right intelligence.
- Share sales content with confidence: Send sales collateral with a beautiful viewer that never clogs inboxes or gets lost in spam filters. It’s mobile-friendly and doesn’t require your recipients to download anything.
- See what happens after you hit ‘send’: With instant ‘read’ notifications and page-by-page analytics, you’ll know when your presentation is opened, passed around, and where prospects spent most of their time.
- Stay in control of your content: It’s easy to fix errors, update permissions, and make changes to your collateral--even when it’s already in your prospect’s inbox.
- Accelerate individual and team performance: Get critical insight into the content you share internally, from sales training to employee onboarding. An extra layer of security keeps your most sensitive content in the right hands.
- 100% flawless presentations: Present to and from any device--no downloads, no glitches. Spend less time worrying about technology and more time talking to prospects.