Developer-friendly way to accept payments.
Stripe is a developer-friendly way to accept payments online and in mobile apps. Stripe's suite of APIs powers commerce for thousands of companies of all sizes, processing billions of dollars for businesses each year.
- Accept payments via major credit cards, ACH Debits, Alipay, Bitcoin, Apple Pay, and Android Pay from anywhere in the world
- Process payments on your site or in your app
- Simplify payments for customers with a Stripe checkout form
- Charge recurring payments with custom billing periods
- Offer customers coupons and trials
- Set up a U.S.-based business and bank account to use with Stripe payments
- 2.9 percent plus $0.30 per transaction
- 0.8 percent, with a $5 cap, per ACH Debits or Bitcoin transactions
- 1 percent fee for international charges, plus 1 percent conversion fee when applicable
- Custom pricing available for businesses that charge microtransactions, have high order values, or operate with high refund rates