Flexible project management and collaboration.
Wrike is a flexible project management and collaboration platform that enables you to organize your projects, tasks, plans and discussions. It helps you sync your team’s efforts and track your work progress in real time.
Wrike integration features
- Manage projects and tasks collaborative
- View projects as a spreadsheet, list, Gantt chart, kanban board
- Export tasks to a calendar to view in any calendar app
- View and share information on customizable dashboards
- Track time spent on tasks
- iOS and Android apps available
Wrike integration pricing
- Free plan for 5 people and 2GB for storage, with task management, file sharing, and basic integrations
- $117.60/year per person Professional plan for teams of 5, 10, or 15; includes everything in Free plus 5GB for storage, 15GB for videos, subtasks, Gantt charts, and more
- $297.60/year per person Business plan for teams of 5 to 200; includes everything in Professional plus custom fields, report templates, time tracking, and more
- $415.20/year per person Wrike for Marketers plan for teams of 5 or more; tailor-made plan for marketing and creative teams, with Adobe CC extension
- Enterprise plan available with custom pricing for larger teams; includes everything in Business plus 2-factor authentication, user audit reports, and more