Outlook Calendar integration
Free personal email and calendar from Microsoft
About Outlook Calendar integration
Calendar is the calendar and scheduling component of Outlook that is fully integrated with email, contacts, and other features.
Just as you write in a notebook, you can click any time slot in the Outlook Calendar and start typing. By using the Calendar you can create appointments and events, organize meetings, view group schedules, and much more.
Outlook Calendar integration features
- Create appointments and events
- Organize meetings
- View group schedules
- View calendars side-by-side
- View calendars on top of one another in overlay view
- Link to calendars on Microsoft SharePoint sites
- Send calendars to anyone through email
- Subscribe to Internet Calendars
- Manage another user's calendar