Bug and issue tracking software.
About Jira integration
Jira is a bug and issue tracking software tool that allows software developers to manage product development and build better software.
Jira integration features
- Track user stories, issues, and tasks
- Organize them into sprints with Scrum and Kanban boards
- Create unique task workflows to fit your team's needs
- Track releases based on completed tasks
- Detailed reports about progress
- Customize JIRA with add-ons, and deep integration with Confluence documentation, Bitbucket code repositories, HipChat chats, and Bamboo tests
- iOS and Android apps available
Jira integration pricing
- $10/month Small team plan for up to 10 users
- from $7/month Cloud plan for full features (discounts available for teams with 101+ users)
- $10 one-time payment for self-hosted Small teams version for 10 users
- From $12,000/year Data Center plan for full featured self-hosted Jira for 500 users